Careers are made in the mind first and the right program shapes it later. This is the time for choosing the right program to redefine your career.
Program in Strategic Media & Entertainment Management (PSMEM)
The Media and Entertainment Industry is going through futuristic tectonic shifts where traditional media models are being challenged every day and professionals are required to provide seamless client solutions that encompass traditional as well as new-age media. This is where it becomes important to choose the right program to redefine your career. The Times of India Group in association with SPJIMR, a top-10 ranked Indian B-School, presents a course that will equip media managers to face the digital revolution.
- Designed to help its participants master general management and marketing principles while focusing on digital media, this course has been curated by a stellar Academic Council and iconic Advisory Council comprising CEOs and market leaders
- The program coverage includes inter alia, the business drivers of music, film, print and digital media, and entertainment formats. The participants will attend classes at TCLL’s state of the art learning centers in Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore, along with immersions at the SPJIMR campus.
- Learn-while-you-earn program that helps working professionals get not only a good grounding of the fundamentals of management but also gain insights that can help build a rewarding career in Media & Entertainment.
To be proficient with the Business Dynamics of various arms of Media and Entertainment Industry, including the Old & Emerging Business Models, the Operating Models & Structures, Market Dynamics & Consumer Insights of each of forms of Media and Entertainment Industry.
To have an operational knowledge of various management functions – Accounting & Finance, People Understanding (OB) & Management (HRM), Marketing & Sales, Customer Service & Engagement, etc. – that aid in the successful functioning of any Media and Entertainment Firm.
Working knowledge of operating models and structures,market dynamics and consumer insights.
All relevant tools and skills that compliment effective execution of any business operation in a Media & Entertainment firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
- 3 years’ managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation as on program commencement date
Placement assistance by seasoned and highly successful industry executives
11 month certificate program
Two campus immersions + Creativity workshops from corporate leaders and industry experts
Sign up to Download the Program Brochure
Academic Council Members
Sandeep A Varma
Has made critically acclaimed films like Manjunath, a biopic based on the true story of Manjunath Shanmugham, the IIML graduate and Indian Oil sales officer who was killed by the mafia for exposing corruption in the oil sector. More
Chief HR and Talent Officer- South Asia. GroupM, Mumbai.
Partnering with the leadership teams and is responsible for building out talent initiatives regionally, to ensure all GroupM talent. More
Dr. Ashita Aggarwal
Head of the department- Marketing S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai Academic Qualifications: Ph.D (Communications for Brand Building of Business Schools); MBA with specialization in Marketing (Gold Medalist), Masters in Marketing, B.A (Eco. Hons), Delhi University. More