- Dr. Mahendra Mehta has over 20 years of professional experience in Investment Banking, Treasury Management, Exposure Management and other related areas.
- Dr. Mehta was previously Head of Analytics at Citibank, Mumbai. He was involved in the development and implementation of Market Risk Management practice within Citibank for CEEMEA countries.
- Dr. Mehta has been involved in consultancy on various financial areas and analytics.
- He also provides executive education in these areas around the world. He has given more than 120 seminars in various countries like Spain, UAE, England, Qatar, Saudi-Arabia, South Africa, India, Bahrain, Egypt, Poland and Czech Republic.
- His key clients include The Saudi Investment Bank, Arab National Bank, Al Rajhi Bank,Medgulf, National Commercial Bank, Banque Saudi Fransi, Riyadh Bank, SABIC,Mobily, SAMBA, SAMA, RAK Bank, Mashreq Bank, Noor Islamic Bank, Central Bank of Bahrain, CitiBank, Reserve Bank of India, HDFC Bank and other banks.
- Dr. Mahendra Mehta holds a Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai (India) and a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (India).
Get Big Advantages from Big Data
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
• Illustrate how data analytics is used across multiple industry sectors such as healthcare, retail, manufacturing, hospitality, e-commerce, media etc.
• An understanding of the tools of data analytics such as statistics Machine Learning and DataVisualization
• An introduction to advanced technologies such as Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, Deep learning, AI
- To get familiarity with data mining and business analytics
- Understand emergence of business analytics as competitive strategy
- Learn data visualization and story telling through data
- How to use and apply analytics across functions and sectors
- Practical know-how of how Big Data and analytics can be put to practical use
- Insight on using data to formulate and solve business decisions and to support managerial decision making
- Insights on how to manage data and what can be done with the data that organisation has.
- Which are the trends in analytics and how to make the best use of it
Can also think of new projects / innovations using Data Analytics
- Interactive lectures
- Case study discussions
- Organisation Leaders, Business Managers, Senior Managers, Business Analysts, Marketing Managers, HR Managers.
- Any mid/senior manager can attend this program who would be the
link between the actual executors and the decision makers.
INR 30,000 + GST
* Per Participant
12th-13th October, 2017
Post Program webinar (after one month)