16th January , 2022
₹ 5,06,000 + GST
Friday: 6:45 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.
The programme is segregated into the following set of 4 focused modules equipping the participants with the necessary models, tools, and application knowledge to enhance their professional capabilities.*
• Analytical clarity to chart a growth path
• Linking growth and profitability
• Business model innovation as a growth driver
• Non-linear growth in platforms
• Anticipating and dealing with conflicts and cooperation in the growth path
• Organising to leverage innovation
• Organisation designing for implementing growth and scaling
• Designs for building agility for a VUCA world
• Sourcing, evaluating, and scaling new ideas in organisations; locating, creating, managing, and supporting the innovator in the organisation; ambidexterity and dynamic capabilities
• Managing competitive and cooperative relations in value chains
• Managing inter-firm relations
• Managing alliances and joint ventures
• Competing to set industry standards (Standard Races)
• Governing ecosystem for orchestrating growth along preferred paths
• Negotiating and managing stakeholder expectations, managing trade-offs between the long and the short-term expectations
• Building capabilities inside organisations and in ecosystem partners
• Building and managing organisational identities
*Note: Books & other study material will be provided in electronic format.
In today’s competitive markets, growth strategy in business is amongst the most significant pillars to attain success. Implementing a tangible long-term business growth strategy will facilitate the business to reach a plateau faster than expected. Growth can be easily attracted within a targeted period with the help of a few activities like adding new locations, investing in customer acquisition, or expanding a product line.
A company's industry and target market play a vital role in influencing growth strategies
To attract growth in business one will require a full understanding of how the business is currently performing. Having flexibility, good planning and organisational skills will also contribute significantly towards growth and profits. It is a long-term process that requires proven ways to reach growth milestones and catapult a business to success. IIM Calcutta’s Executive Programme in Growth Strategies for Business Leaders (EPGSBL) is a six-month programme that aims to address such concerns so that managers can develop a strategic perspective and ultimately execute organisational growth.
There are four basic growth strategies you can employ to expand your business: market penetration, product development, market expansion and diversification Using the right growth strategies, you can provide direction for the organisation’s long-term goals. Enrolling in IIM Calcutta’s EPGSBL will help you understand growth strategies that focus on reaching new customers and increasing market share.
The implementation of a growth strategy requires a detailed plan of action that increase sales and revenue over a specific period. Development in growth strategies is specific, measurable, and focused on continuous improvement.
A well-developed growth strategy will have a big impact on the company's sales and profits; one can increase their company’s market share or even expand into new markets, ensuring the long-term success of their business. Learning about different types of growth strategies can help you identify the best options for your business. IIM Calcutta’s EPGSBL, focuses on domain knowledge of growth strategy and the steps that can help to develop an effective one.