18th January, 2022
1,87,500 + GST (Excluding Registration Fee)
Saturday, First session: 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. 1
Saturday, Second session: 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
The programme comprises the following modules. Each session shall be of 75 minutes duration. *
• Explore how disruption happens
• Finding new opportunities for digital transformation
• Key concepts of digital transformation
• Products vs. platforms and multi-sided markets’ business models of digital transformation
• Understanding dynamics, limitations, challenges, and opportunities of business models
• Key components of digital transformation
• Transforming customer experience
• Improving operational efficiency
• Big Data technologies
• Internet of Things (IoT)
• Cloud Computing
• Leveraging Big Data, IoT and Cloud Computing for business transformation and competitive advantage
• Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
• Data visualisation
• Achieving customer centricity though data insights
• Design Thinking concepts and frameworks
• Business model testing and implementation
• Business model innovation in various industries
• Change management
• Role of leadership in digital transformation
• Adoption issues and implementation challenges
• Understanding your organisation readiness for digital transformation
• Roadmap to make your digital journey successful and sustaining it
Digital transformation means the creation of something new or changing the existing processes in the business using digital technologies. In short, it is the redesigning of business processes in the digital age.In recent years, many business processes have been completely transformed because of digitalisation. The digital transformation programme will provide participants with a complete understanding of all the key factors that are required for the transformation of an organisation into an effective digital entity. The programme enables participants to also gain knowledge about the latest technologies.
Digital transformation is different for every industry. The four types of digital transformation are as follows –
1. Process transformation – It means reimagining various business processes for reducing costs, improving business process quality, and decreasing cycle times.
2. Business Model Transformation – This aims at the foundational building blocks of how value is derived in a specific industry. It reforms traditional business models to modern.
3. Domain Transformation – It means using new technologies to redefine the products and services of a business and give it an edge over competitors.
4. Cultural or Organisational transformation – This aims to redefine business processes and incorporate digital technology to change mindsets, processes, talent and capabilities.
A digital transformation strategy is an action plan which will define the way a business can transform.. Business operations also undergo changes at regular intervals. There is a need for constant innovation and leveraging the new technology. Using digital tools is a great way to bring a company closer to its customers. A good strategy should empower digital technology. A digital transformation strategy should be able to boost the quality of the products and services as well as productivity at work. A digital strategy will help businesses to get a stronghold in the digital transition.
To develop a digital transformation strategy, all you need is required capabilities and a roadmap. Here are 6 steps to craft a winning digital strategy:
1. Get buy-in from your team
2. Secure funding
3. Assess your current state
4. Identify your desired goals and outcomes
5. Conduct a gap analysis
6. Create a roadmap
A digital transformation programme can help you build the right capabilities and give you an in-depth knowledge on how you can evolve your business by utlising the above steps.
The utilisation of digital technologies is important for surviving in an increasingly competitive scenario. We need to implement a digital transformation strategy that requires a fundamental change in an organisation. Digital transformation involves applying digital technologies to design new or change the existing business processes as well as customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements. Digital transformation is the process of incorporating digital technology in every area of a business. It is going to change how businesses will operate and how they will deliver value to their customers. Implementation of digital transformation will differ according to an organisation's specific demands.
Implementation of digital transformation will differ according to an organisation's specific demands. To begin implementing digital transformation, a business needs to first draft a digital transformation strategy. Depending on the roadmap, one can then begin to follow a robust digital transformation framework. The framework provides a structure to examine, enhance and then transform all your key business capabilities in parallel to one another. There are 4 key capabilities of a business viz:
4. Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
All of this requires decisive leadership, strategic planning capabilities and a clear vision.