15th May, 2022
₹2,25,000 (Exclusive of Registration Fee)
Sunday, First Session: 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Sunday, Second Session: 10:40 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Understanding Marketing Management
• Capturing Consumer Insights
• Connective with Customers
• Strategic Marketing
• Shaping the Market Offerings
• Delivering and Communicating Value
• Digital Marketing
• Individual Choice and Behaviour
• Demand, Supply, and Market Equilibrium
• Production and Cost
• Types of Markets
• Indian Economy and its Institutions
• How do we know Business Environments are Favourable?
• Business Cycle and Role of the Government & RBI
• India’s Economic Interaction with Foreign Countries
• Introduction of Financial Statements
• Financial Statement Analysis
• CVP Analysis
• Time Value Money
• Portfolio Management
• Bond Analysis
• Equity Analysis and Valuation
• Project Analysis and Decision-making
• Dividend Policy
• Unfolding Oneself in the Organisation
• Understanding Attitude and Job Satisfaction
• Managing Emotions in Organisations
• Exploring Personality
• Perception and Individual Decision-making
• Leveraging Motivation for Best Output
• Nuts and Bolts of Organisational Design
• Contemporary Forms of Organising
• Organisational Culture
• Organisational Change and Innovation
• Harnessing Leadership and Organisational Effectiveness
• Individual’s Life Cycle in an Organisation
• Navigating One’s Employability
• Unlocking One’s Potential
• Role of Technology in Work
• Laws Affecting Your Job
• Operations Management
• Supply Chain Processes
• Quantitative Techniques using Software Applications
• Fundamentals of Strategic Management
• Strategy Formulation
• Strategy Execution
• Strategic Thinking – New Concepts and Ideas
• Information Systems for Organisations
• Strategic Role of Information Systems
• IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
• Enterprise and E-commerce Applications
• Information Systems – Implementation, Diffusion, and Ethics
• Introduction to Managerial Communication
• Writing a Persuasive Message
• Effective Presentation Strategies
• Live Presentation and Feedback
If you wish to avail certification course from IIM, you’ll need to showcase the required educational qualifications and work experience, as mentioned by the institute. Once the application/documents are submitted, the institute will review the profile. As soon as you get shortlisted, the institute will notify you to proceed with the fee payment procedure.
IIM Kashipur is a new entrant in the elite league of IIMs, however, it has managed to garner a high ranking in a short span of time. The institute fosters academic excellence in management education. Backed by a team of academia and industry experts, the institute aspires to build global leaders for the future workforce.
As a General Manager, you must have cross-functional competencies to orchestrate multiple business operations efficiently. However, in Industry 4.0, amidst a constantly changing business environment, you should also be agile enough to adapt, to be able to take advantage of the emerging opportunities.
IIM Kashipur’s Post Graduate Certificate Programme in General Management (PGCGM) provides a thorough understanding of all the areas of business with its comprehensive programme curriculum and a global perspective. Master the key management skills and emerge as a manager capable of shaping the future of business.
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is located in Udham Singh Nagar, Kashipur, Uttarakhand. Bestowed with the stunning beauty of nature, this institute lends a wholesome experience to academic rigour.
Nested in the lap of the Himalayas, the 200-acre campus, is situated just 25 km away from Jim Corbett National park. Moreover, the location is densely industrialised with more than 180 ventures in and around the region. This strategic geographical positioning provides a vantage point for IIM Kashipur when it comes to ‘Learning by Doing’ through regular industry interaction and live projects.