Towards the end of this programme, you would have gained valuable insights on art of handling various complex projects through effective Project Management. The programme objectives are:
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project – from initiation through closing
- To balance the critical trade-offs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
The programme is segregated into the following set of focused modules equipping the participants with the necessary models, tools, and application knowledge to enhance their professional capabilities. Course Title
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Working with MS Projects
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Challenges for Agile Teams
- Project Management Team Leadership
- Contextually-designed 6 Months programme suitable for working professionals
- IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni status
- Recognised professional certification from IIM Indore
- Get Certified from IIM Indore, a Triple Accredited (AMBA, EQUIS & AACSB) Business School
- 60 PDU Hours with Certificate
- Hands-on pedagogy with focus on real business use cases
IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni Benefits:
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni:
- Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore
- Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only)
- Official email ID of the institute.
The pedagogy adopted in this programme will involve a combination of the following:
- Case discussions
- Project work
- Term papers
- Online mode of course delivery using an appropriate Synchronised technology platform
- Lectures will be delivered through broadband-based technology involving two-way audio and video communication
- Participants can attend sessions from their own desktop/laptop(D2D)
- Interaction with the concerned faculty through e-mails/chat mode
- In-campus module of 3 days
This programme is highly suitable for:
- Graduates with minimum 2 years of post-graduate experience.
This programme is highly suitable for:
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of post-graduate work experience
The selection will be based on candidate’s profile evaluation.
The participant is required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
The programme will be conducted over a period of 6 months with classes held on every Saturday.
|Saturday, First session
09:00AM to 10:15AM
|Saturday, Second session
10:30AM to 11:45AM
Prof. Rohit Kapoor
Prof. Rohit Kapoor is a faculty in the Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques area. He is a Fellow of IIM Ahmedabad. His research interests are in the areas of Supply Chain Management, Production Planning, Inventory Control and Network Design. He has good exposure in Mathematical Programmeming, Optimal Control, Monte – Carlo Simulation and Meta – Heuristics.
Prof. Sujay Kumar Mukhoti
Prof. Sujay Kumar Mukhoti is a Fellow of IIM Bangalore (eq. PhD). His doctoral thesis dealt with the topic ‘Generalized Stochastic Volatility Model for Financial Returns with Sparse Jumps’. He holds a Masters in Statistics from University of Kalyani, West Bengal. Before joining the doctoral programme at IIM Bangalore, he has worked with several organizations including HSBC Data Processing India Pvt. Ltd. And St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata. Prior to joining IIM Indore he was working with IIM Kozhikode as Visiting Assistant Professor since June 2013. His current research interests include stochastic volatility models, Gaussian process models and ranked set sampling. His teaching interests include theoretical and applied statistics. He has been awarded Junior and Senior research fellowships during 2002-2005 by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India.
All those who successfully complete the prescribed course of study and fulfill all other academic requirements will be awarded “Certificate Programme in Project Management”.
Programme Fees and Schedule
|Registration Fee (Excluding GST)
|Campus Visit Fee (Excluding GST)
|Programme Fee (Excluding GST)
|Total Fees (exclusive of registration fee)
- All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- All fees will be collected by BCCL
- Processing fee contains INR 4,250 towards registration fee & INR 5,750 towards the total programme fees which will be adjusted in 1st instalment. In case a candidate is not selected for the programme, an amount of 2,500 shall be deducted towards administrative charges and balance of 7500 shall be refunded to the candidate.
||At the time of Registration
||Within one week of offer rollout date
||10th February 2021
||10th April 2021
||06th December, 2020
|Date of 1st Instalment Payment
|| Within one week of offer letter rollout date
|Date for Academic Orientation
||19th December, 2020
|The date for 1st Session (Commencement of Programme Delivery)
||26th December, 2020
|Tentative Programme End Date
|| June, 2021