The Executive Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Financial Management (EPGCFM) is conceived with the idea of providing specialised learning in the specific business function of Finance. The programme offers a range of foundation and advanced courses for working professionals aiming to build specialised competency in Business Finance.
The duration of the course is one year split into four quarters. It covers fundamental, competency-related and integrative courses, structured to be delivered over a year, through a combination of Live Interactive lectures and In-campus Module.
The modules offered are meant to impart management knowledge and skills to the participants covering the latest concepts and techniques in the specific functional area of Finance. Faculty from IIMK and distinguished visiting faculty from reputed academic institutions and industry handle these courses.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management I
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Financial Management II
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Derivatives
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategic Financial Management
- Risk Management
Every programme follows a tried, tested and proven pedagogy that is a blend of lectures, case studies, lecture-discussions, behavioural and computer-based simulations, projects, assignments, class presentations, quizzes, et. al.
The Interactive Learning component forms the core of the specialisation programmes. Instructors from IIM Kozhikode facilitate learning through two-way audio/video synchronous telecommunication mode from the studio at IIM Kozhikode Campus. Participants can access lectures from any of the 70 state-of-the-art TSW Learning Centres across 43 cities all over India. The technology enables the instructor to use slide presentations, video, audio, whiteboards, etc., to effectively communicate ideas and interact with participants.
The In-campus Module is held at the very beginning of the programme and is mandatory to attend. The six-day module provides participants with an orientation towards case-based learning, foundation to analytical thinking and orients them to the learning culture of IIM Kozhikode, apart from discussions on contemporary issues in management practice and trends in the industry and business.
* IIMK reserves the right to conduct in-Campus modules via online medium if the situation warrants.
EPGCFM Class Schedule
- Wednesday – 7:00 PM – 9:45 PM
- Saturday – 7:00 PM – 9:45 PM
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 Years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation as on the deadline of submitting the application online.
Date and Fees
Programme Fees & Structure
||INR 2,000/-* + Applicable Taxes^
||INR 2,50,000/-* + Applicable Taxes^
||INR 10,000/-* + Applicable Taxes^
*GST 18% & Kerala Flood Cess 1% applicable
* GST 18% & Kerala Flood Cess 1% applicable
^INR 10,000 Alumni fee included in second installment
|Registration Start Date
||Monday, June 15th, 2020
|Last Date to Apply Online
||Sunday, September 13th, 2020
|Date of Interview
||October 5th– 22nd, 2020
||Monday,November 2nd, 2020
|Last Date For Offer Acceptance & Part Payment
||Sunday,November 15th, 2020
|Date of First Instalment Payment
||Monday,November 30th, 2020
* Dates of the in-campus module will be communicated while announcing the selection results.