From AI-based manufacturing and distribution to real-time tracking and data analytics, the 21st century supply chain is driven by technological innovations—and disruptions. As a supply chain management professional, you need to be just as dynamic to effectively bring the technologies and systems together with the people power to maximize productivity and performance within your organization. Prepare yourself to lead the supply chain of the future with a Global Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management from Michigan State University.
The 100% online Global Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management teaches you how to reduce costs across the supply chain, driving operational excellence throughout all levels. The programme provides the insight of leading global research faculty, case studies, real-world strategies and examples, as well as valuable networking opportunities. From this wealth of information and expertise, you’ll gain an integrated perspective of procurement, operations and logistics. You’ll also learn how to develop, execute and manage a comprehensive logistics and distribution strategy.
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).*
- MSU is ranked #23 by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Graduate Business Programmes for 2019.
- #1 in Supply Chain/Logistics for graduate programmes by U.S. News & World Report for 2018, 2019 & 2020, which means you’ll be learning from the best in this rapidly growing career field.
*The Broad College of Business has been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) since 1953. AACSB International Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review.
With this three-course Global Master Certificate, you can advance your education and earn credentials demonstrating competency and knowledge of all levels of the supply chain.
- Successfully integrate procurement, operations and logistics management.
- Implement the best supply chain design for your organisation.
- Achieve effective and efficient logistical operations through your market distribution strategy development, implementation and management.
- Analyse types of power and resolve conflict in your channels.
- Evaluate and select the appropriate channel structure(s) based on cost and profitability.
Benefits for Executives
This certificate programme consists of three required eight-week courses. The state-of-the-art, video-based lectures enable you to gain expertise in supply chain management and logistics from the convenience of your home.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT I
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Customer Service, Satisfaction and the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Information Technology
- Anticipatory to Response-Based Business Models
- Planning & Forecasting
- Supply Chain Globalisation
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT II
- Supply Chain Integration
- Transportation Management
- Warehousing and Distribution Centres
- Material Handling and Packaging
- Performance Measurement
- Services and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Supply Chain Career Paths & Talent
INTEGRATED LOGISTICS STRATEGY
- Logistics’ Role in 21st Century Supply Chains
- Customer Relationship Management and Logistics Outsourcing
- Order Management and RFID Applications in Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management and the Financial Implications of Inventory
- Warehouse Management I
- Warehouse Management II
- Network Design – System Integration
- MSU’s state-of-the-art, video-based lectures enable you to gain expertise in supply chain management and logistics from the convenience of your home.
- All instruction and assignments are completed 100% online.
- The total estimated completion time for each certificate program is approximately 25 to 30 hours, including 12 to 16 hours of streaming video presentation plus independent exercises and mastery exams. Students can work at their own pace but should plan to spend approximately 5 to 7 hours a week on their online lectures, assignments and exams, which will enable them to complete each course within eight weeks.
- Comprehensive Online Programme with flexible learning specially designed for working executives with learning on the go, anytime, anywhere, and live faculty facilitation.
- Duration: 6 months
- Commitment: 5-7 hours per week
Who Should Attend/Pre-requisite
The Global Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management benefits professionals working in all areas of supply chain management, but more specifically those in the logistics and distribution area. This programme is open to anyone interested in gaining or improving their integrated supply chain management and logistics skills.
“One of the interesting things about Michigan State University and its reputation in supply chain management is no matter where you go in the world, people recognize that MSU brand. They recognize the type of education that we provide in supply chain management today.”
- David J. Frayer, Ph.D.
Michigan State University Executive Development & Professional Programs
David J. Frayer, Ph.D.
Dr. David J. Frayer is the Assistant Dean for Executive Education & Professional Development in the Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. He received his Ph.D. in marketing, logistics and international business, B.A. and M.B.A. in marketing from Michigan State University. Prior to returning to Michigan State University for his PhD, Dr. Frayer was a part of a product development staff group at Ameritech Publishing, Inc.
David J. Closs, Ph.D.
Dr. David J. Closs is the John H. McConnell Chaired Professor of Business Administration and Chairperson of the Department of Supply Chain Management at Michigan State University. Dr. Closs completed his MBA and Ph.D. at Michigan State in 1978 focusing on the topics of marketing, logistics and management science. He is an active member in the Council of Logistics Management and was Editor of the Journal of Business Logistics. Dr. Closs also is Executive Editor of Logistics Quarterly.
Yemisi A. Bolumole, Ph.D.
Dr. Yemisi A. Bolumole is an Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management at Michigan State University. Prior to joining MSU, she was an Associate Professor of Logistics at the University of North Florida, where she served as the Director of the Transportation and Logistics Flagship Programme. Her primary teaching interests include logistics systems design/analysis and supply chain management.
Candidates who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate from Michigan State University’s Eli Broad College of Business.
Date and Fees
Programme Tuition: INR 2,20,000/-*
*inclusive of all taxes
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation.
- EMI facility available on all major credit cards along with other payment options, to know more reach out to your programme advisor.
Group Enrollment: Create cohorts of learners within your organisation.
Programme Start Date: 1st February, 2020x