Careers are made in the mind first and the right program shapes it later. This is the time for choosing the right program to redefine your career.
The Media and Entertainment Industry is going through futuristic tectonic shifts where traditional media models are being challenged every day and professionals are required to provide seamless client solutions that encompass traditional as well as new-age media. This is where it becomes important to choose the right program to redefine your career. The Times of India Group in association with SPJIMR, a top-10 ranked Indian B-School, presents a course that will equip media managers to face the digital revolution.
- Designed to help its participants master general management and marketing principles while focusing on digital media, this course has been curated by a stellar Academic Council and iconic Advisory Council comprising CEOs and market leaders
- The program coverage includes inter alia, the business drivers of music, film, print & digital media, and entertainment formats. The participants will attend classes at TPL’s state of the art learning centers in Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore, along with immersions at the SPJIMR campus
- Learn-while-you-earn program that helps working professionals get not only a good grounding of the fundamentals of management but also gain insights that can help build a rewarding career in Media & Entertainment
Who Can Attend
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
- 3 years’ managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation as on program commencement date
Unique collaboration of a media giant with a top 10 ranked institute
An 11 month Certification Program with 2 campus immersion, creativity workshops from corporate leaders & industry experts
Learn from SPJIMR faculty + Industry experts on a Live Virtual Interactive Learning Platform at a Times Centre in your city.
Alumni Status by SPJIMR
To be proficient with the Business Dynamics of various arms of Media & Entertainment Industry, including the Old & Emerging Business Models, the Operating Models & Structures, Market Dynamics & Consumer Insights of each of forms of Media and Entertainment Industry.
To have an operational knowledge of various management functions – Accounting & Finance, People Understanding (OB) & Management (HRM), Marketing & Sales, Customer Service & Engagement, etc. – that aid in the successful functioning of any Media and Entertainment Firm.
Working knowledge of operating models and structures,market dynamics and consumer insights.
All relevant tools and skills that compliment effective execution of any business operation in a Media & Entertainment firm.
- Media Management
- New Media Technologies
- Media Production
- Digital M&E
- Creativity Workshops
- Business Economics
- Design Thinking
- Media & Consumer Behaviour
- Media Planning and Buying
- Media Laws
- Ethics & Conscious Capitalisation
- Business Statistics
- M & E Analytics & Tools
- Media Research
- Management Practices
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Selling & Negotiation Skills
- Advertising & Sales Promotion
- Marketing Campaign & Events
Duration – 11 month certificate program
Placement assistance by seasoned and highly successful industry executives
Two campus immersions + Creativity workshops from corporate leaders and industry experts
|Application Fees||2,500 + GST|
|Start Date||01 March 2018|
|Application Closure||10 May 2018|
|Interview||12 May 2018|
|Result declaration||15 May 2018|
|Campus Immersion I||16 July- 22 July 2018|
|Campus Immersion II||10 June-16 June 2019|
2500 + taxes
Rs. 6 lakhs + GST
Dr. Ranjan Banerjee
Dean, SPJIMR – Mumbai
Film Producer & Director
CEO, South Asia, Group M
Chief Executive Officer at Colors – Viacom 18
CEO & MD, Times Network
Managing Director &CEO, Radio Mirchi (ENIL)
President at Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd.(Times Group)
Academic Council Members
M G Parameswaran (AMBI)
Brand Strategist, Author and Founder of Brand-Building.com
Was a former CEO and E.D. at FCB Ulka Advertising, one of India’s top five ad agencies.
CEO of Maxus
Currently an Equity Partner and Group CEO of Madison Media & OOH.
Sandeep A Varma
Has made critically acclaimed films like Manjunath, a biopic based on the true story of Manjunath Shanmugham, the IIML graduate and Indian Oil sales officer who was killed by the mafia for exposing corruption in the oil sector.
Co-Founder Culture Machine
A vison along with Venkat to use technology and storytelling that can help build and create great media brands that people love.
Chief HR and Talent Officer- South Asia. GroupM, Mumbai
Partnering with the leadership teams and is responsible for building out talent initiatives regionally, to ensure all GroupM talent.
Dr. Ashita Aggarwal
Head of the department- Marketing S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai Academic Qualifications: Ph.D (Communications for Brand Building of Business Schools); MBA with specialization in Marketing (Gold Medalist), Masters in Marketing, B.A (Eco. Hons), Delhi University.
With a 7-year stint in Taj Hotels, Rosorts and Palaces where he covered a variety of roles including Corporate Learning and Development and Human Resources.