Live online instructor-led sessions (Direct-to-Device)
DEADLINE TO APPLY
15th March 2022
₹ 100,000/- + Taxes = ₹ 1,18,000/-
Every Sat & Sun
Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. IST
TOP RECRUITMENT PARTNERS
Among the IITs in the ‘Citations per Faculty’ parameter in QS World University Rankings, 2021
Among universities worldwide in ‘Citations per Faculty’ parameter in QS World University Rankings, 2021
In Asian University Rankings from Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
In overall rankings by NIRF, 2020
Among Engineering colleges in NIRF, 2020
In India Today’s list of India's Best Architecture Colleges 2020 (for Department of Architecture and Planning at IIT Roorkee)
Designed for working professionals
Certificate of completion from IIT Roorkee
Live-online teaching by experienced IIT Roorkee faculty and industry experts
Practical hands-on training
Capstone project to apply concepts learnt during the program
Industry Expert Speak
to learn first-hand from industry practitioners
Online Portfolio Builder
to showcase your projects
LinkedIn Profile Review
for creating an impressive profile
AI-powered Resume Builder and Resume Reviews
enabling easy application to various job opportunities
250+ recruitment partners
11,000+ learners placed
25,000+ job opportunities generated in the last 3 years
- Python Programming
- Basic Data-handling Skills
Note: Candidates from programming backgrounds who don't have the above-mentioned pre-requisite skills can take our self-paced Refresher Module to build the required skills before the course commencement.
- The programme will be delivered in a two-way video/audio interactive mode (100% live online synchronous mode).
- Sessions will be delivered from IIT Roorkee studio on BCCL technology platform.
- Students will attend the lectures on their own devices (Laptop/Desktop/Tablet/Mobile).
- Students will have access to a Learning Management System for referring to the content.
- Live online instructor-led sessions by top IIT faculty and industry experts.
- Intro to Machine learning
- Types of learning and common machine learning algorithms
In this module, you will get an overview about different machine learning algorithms.
- Linear regression
- Logistic Regression
- KNN and Decision trees
- Performance measures in classification algorithms
- Naïve Bayes
- Ensemble Learning
- Clustering algorithms
- Hyper parameter tuning, GridSearch CV
- Dimensionality reduction, PCA
- ML Pipelines
- Case Studies
In this module, you will learn about different Machine Learning algorithms and their applications. You will get hands-on practice with your very first predictions using Machine Learning models.
- Need of text analytics & text cleaning
- Obtaining inferences through text: WordCloud, bigrams, trigrams
- Vectorizing text
- Text classification
Learn to work with the unstructured text data. Learn about how to extract meaningful insights from text data and prepare the data for Machine Learning models.
- Introduction to TensorFlow and Neural nets
- Perceptron training with Keras
- Deep neural networks
Get introduced to the concept of a neuron and how multiple neurons can be used to construct an Artificial Neural Network. You will learn about various building neural networks using TensorFlow and Kera.
- Introduction to CNN
- Binary Classification with CNN
- Multiclass classification with CNN
- Transfer learning and pre-trained models
- Object Detection
- Case Studies
Deep Learning is a class of Machine Learning algorithms that progressively extract features for better understanding of the problem. One of the popular applications of Deep Learning is in image recognition. You will learn how to build complex image recognition and object detection models and apply them to solve business use cases.
- ML Model lifecycle
- ML deployment
- Deploying models on AWS and Azure
Learn about machine learning model deployment using APIs on AWS and Azure.
Hours (68 hours live + 26 hours capstone project)
Dr. Partha Pratim Ro
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Dr. Partha Pratim Roy received his Master’s in 2006 and PhD in 2010 from Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain. His PhD work was on the multi-oriented text character analysis and its application on document image retrieval. Dr. Roy developed efficient algorithms towards automatic retrieval of Graphical Documents (map, music-documents, postal-documents, etc.) by analysing text and graphical entities (such as seal). He is the recipient of "Best Student Paper" awarded by International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR), 2009, Spain.
Dr. Roy has gathered industrial experience while working in TCS and Samsung. In Samsung, he was a part-leader of Computer Vision group. Dr. Roy and his team developed several prototypes for smart-phone users. His work on automatic text transcription from scene-image was highly acclaimed. In addition, he has received numerous honors and awards for his works.
Presently, Dr. Roy is working as an Associate Professor at Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee. His main research area is Pattern Recognition. He has published more than 210 research papers in various international journals and conference proceedings. He has co-organised several international conferences and workshops, has been member of the Program Committee of a number of international conferences, and acts as reviewer for many journals in the field.Research Areas:
- • Pattern Recognition, Multilingual Text Recognition, Biometrics
- • Computer Vision, Image Segmentation
- • Bio-Signal Analysis, EEG based Pattern Analysis
- • Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Temporal Data Analysis
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN MACHINE LEARNING (CPML) (Batch 02)
Certificate of completion from IIT Roorkee
250+ Hiring Partners
About IIT Roorkee
₹ 1,00,000 /- + Taxes = ₹ 1,18,000/-
Note: "In case the candidate rejects the offer from the Institute then the processing fees will be not refunded."