Live online instructor-led sessions (Direct-to-Device)
9 months including industry projects
DEADLINE TO APPLY
9th June, 2021
₹2,50,000/- +18% GST
Weekends (SAT & SUN) 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)
TOP RECRUITMENT PARTNERS
Ranked 1st for citations in The World University Rankings 2020
Ranked 1st in India in The World University Rankings 2020
Ranked 301-350 in The World University Rankings 2020
Ranked among all Indian Engineering Institutes as per NIRF
QS Asian University Rankings
5 Star GRIHA Rating
Joint PG Certificate from IIT Ropar and TSW
IIT Ropar Executive Education Alumni status
Live online instructor-led sessions by top IIT faculty and industry experts
360-degree career support
1:1 Industry mentorship
based on individual profile
Industry expert speak
to learn first-hand from industry practitioners
Online Portfolio Builder
to showcase your projects
LinkedIn profile review
for creating an impressive profile
AI powered resume builder
and resume reviews enabling easy application to various job opportunities
250+ recruitment partners
11,000+ learners placed
25,000+ job opportunities generated
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- No coding and mathematics background needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in software domain
- The program will be delivered in a two-way video/audio interactive mode.
- Live online sessions delivered over Interactive Learning Platform.
- Students will attend the lectures on their own devices (Laptop/Desktop/Tablet/Mobile).
- Instructor-led sessions by top IIT faculty and industry experts.
- Linear Algebra
This module will be a refresher for all the math and statistics concepts that will be required for the program going forward.
- AI in the context of emerging technologies
- AI applications
- History and evolution of AI
- AI in industry
- Future with AI
In this module, you will get introduced to AI, its history, related terminologies and applications of artificial intelligence in industry. This will form the foundation for the rest of your program.
- Getting Started with Python
- Hands-on Linear Algebra with NumPy
- Hands-on Data Pre-Processing using Pandas
- Data Visualization using Python
- Handling text data
Get started with Python Programming for Data Science. You will be learning about the basics of Python and get introduced to popular Data Science libraries like NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- What is Data Science?
- Big Data Technologies
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Data Pre-processing
- Data Visualization
In this module, you will learn about foundations of Data Science and analysis of data using Python. It is important that you are aware about the tools and technologies that are used for handling data.
- What is Machine Learning?
- Supervised Learning: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, SVM
- Unsupervised Learning: Clustering
- Text Analytics
- Case studies/hands-on practice
In this module, you will learn about different Machine Learning algorithms and their applications. You will get hands-on practice with your very first predictions using Machine Learning models.
- Tensorflow installation/setup – Tensorflow 1.x and 2.x
- Tensorflow programming concepts
- Computational graphs and sessions
- Tensorflow 2.x new features
Tensorflow is by far the most popular deep learning library and is extensively used in the industry . It is developed and open sourced by Google. This module provides extensive hands on learning on Tensorflow.
- Introduction to Neural Networks
- Biological neuron
- Perceptron structure
- Perceptron training
- Back propagation
- Deep Neural Networks - multilayer
- Keras API
- Hands-on Practice
Get introduced to the concept of a neuron and how multiple neurons can be used to construct an Artificial Neural Network. Deep Learning is a class of Machine Learning algorithms that progressively extract features for better understanding of the problem. You will learn about various Deep Learning models built using Artificial Neural Networks.
- Computer vision and Open CV
- Convolutional Neural Networks – concept and Architecture
- Pretrained models
- Training a CNN model
- Image classification- Binary and Multiclass
- Object detection
- Case Studies / Hands-on Practice
One of the popular applications of Deep Learning is in image recognition. You will learn how to build complex image recognition and object detection models and apply them to solve business use cases.
- How speech recognition works?
- Natural Language Processing
- Recurrent Neural Networks - RNN
- Alexa skills
- Case Studies / Hands-on Practice
Processing the naturally spoken language is one of the complex tasks faced by researchers. In this module, you will learn about Natural Language Processing and how Deep Learning models can be used to build speech recognition applications.
- Drone Principle
- Visual, Audio-Visual Deepfake and its future
- Other AI Application
Learn about cutting-edge application of Artificial Intelligence from self-driving cars to drones in the sky.
- Classification of chest X-rays
- Build a chat bot catering to customer service
End-to-end project to apply the concepts taught in the program.
- Creating data pipelines
- Writing production grade code
- Creating REST APIs
- Deploying APIs on cloud
In this module you will learn about deploying the machine learning / deep learning modules using REST APIs on cloud.
core modules and 2 self-paced modules
Dr. Rohit Sharma
Program Director – PGCAIDL;
Associate Professor - Department of Electrical Engineering,
Dr. Sharma joined IIT Ropar in 2012. He has initiated activities in the area of VLSI Design and Nano electronics at IIT Ropar. His research interests include high-speed chip-chip and on-chip interconnects and more.
Mr. Silaparasetty Mohankumar
Program Director – PGCAIDL;
Head – Technology Programs,
Times Professional Learning
A recognised thought leader, Mr. Mohankumar has been in the IT industry for more than 25 years, with 10+ years in Analytics. With technical expertise in AI and related technologies, Mr. Mohankumar is also a seasoned trainer, speaker and author.
Dr. Somdev Kar
Department: Humanities & Social Science,
Before joining IIT Ropar, Dr. Kar worked in Germany and Qatar. His research interests are in Phonetics, Phonology, NLP, etc. He has published a book and research articles in internationally acclaimed journals.
The PGCAIDL program advisory board comprises senior members of the industry and acclaimed academicians, who guide the rigor and integrity of the program. With a commitment to provide exceptional and contemporary education to the learners, they help inform the program curriculum and provide competent inputs to ensure that the program is aligned with the industry’s needs. Their role is significant in providing quality assurance for PGCAIDL program.
Post Graduate Certificate in Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning (PGCAIDL) by IIT Ropar
Joint Certificate from IIT Ropar & TSW
250+ Hiring Partners
11000+ Learners Placed
Hear from our students
About IIT Ropar
₹ 2,50,000 + 18% GST
EMI of ₹ 10,591/- for a 3-year loan
Note: "In case the candidate rejects the offer from the Institute then the processing fees will be not refunded."