The MS ECE 1+1 is a two-year program that begins in India and ends in the U.S. Spend the first two semesters taking live, remote courses in a classroom environment, then travel to the U.S. to complete your second year on our campus in Amherst, Massachusetts. Learn new approaches to electrical and computer engineering from professors and researchers who are at the forefront of technological innovation in the United States and around the world. The studies will span two continents, giving students a collaborative and unparalleled cross-cultural learning experience.
Our alumni are sought after by leading companies such as General Electric, Microsoft, Google, Intel, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, MIT Lincoln Labs, MathWorks, Oracle, Qualcomm, Samsung, Opnet, Cisco, EMC Corporation, Microsoft, Motorola, Verizon, Lucent Technologies, and government agencies such as NASA.
- Your pathway to US without GRE
- Avail STEM advantage and OPT of 3 years
- Work fulltime in India in your first year of Masters
- Migrate to the US to complete your second year of Masters
- Earn an elite Master’s degree
- Access to the University placement services – average salary of Amherst graduates is USD 85,000
- Join the exclusive group of over 30,000 alumni
While all students have access to engineering-specific career services and resources, students in electrical and computer engineering benefit from access to exclusive networking and professional development opportunities around the world. Electrical and Computer Engineering alumni hold key positions at leading global companies, including:
- Amazon Web Services
- Juniper Networks