Organizations are made up of people: their knowledge, skills, attitudes and interconnections. To survive and thrive, organizations need to facilitate the growth of all of these as part of a Human Resource Development strategy. Human Resource Development (HRD) is a key activity that systematically leads to the growth and development of people in organisations and makes organisations more effective. The process of identifying needs and designing and delivering HRD interventions that are part of the course are crucial skills for all managers., this program aims at providing basic knowledge and better understanding of HRD theory and practices for HR/HRD professionals and line managers who are associated with HRD activities in their respective organizations.
The Executive Development Programme in Human Resource Development from XLRI Jamshedpur aims to equip students to develop themselves into a critically reflective and capable Human Resource Development (HRD) practitioner, or a manager who can facilitate the learning of others. The major objective of the programme is to explain and demonstrate the contribution of HRD in an organization and enable student to develop an ability to decide learning and training needs; and have competence in the design and delivery of learning programmes.
Who Can Attend
- Graduates/Diploma (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 1 years of work experience (full- time paid employment) post completion of graduation
- Learning through cutting-edge management theory practice.
- Learning through a balance of cutting-edge management theories
- Learn through live corporate examples and general discussions
- Certificate of participation/completion by XLRI Jamshedpur
- Human Resource Management (HRM) and Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Integrated HRD system
- HRD through learning and development
- Assessing learning needs
- Designing training and development programmes
- Learning styles
- Measuring training effectiveness
- ROI process model
- HRD through coaching and mentoring
- HRD through career planning and development
Duration of the Programme: 4 Months
Programme Delivery: Programme sessions will be delivered by XLRI faculties on Times Learning platform using direct to participant device (D2D) facility.
Programme Schedule: Sunday: 12:30 PM – 3:15 PM
|Application Start Date||September, 2018|
|Last Date of Application||November 30th, 2018|
|Batch Start Date||December 23rd, 2018|
|All Fees are payable by Corporate/ Student directly to XLRI|
|Programme Fee (Taxes extra as apllicable)||INR 45,000/-|
Programme Fee Instalment Schedule
|Registration Fee (+Taxes)||I Instalment (+Taxes)||II Instalment (+Taxes)|
|Date||December 10th, 2018||December 22nd, 2018||January 22nd, 2019|
|Amount INR||*INR 10,000/-||*INR 20,000/-||*INR 15,000/-|
|*Taxes extra as applicable|
Programme Start Date
INR 45,000 +Taxes extra as applicable