The ever-evolving global economy demands constant changes in organisations to keep up with trends. Hence, there is a constant need to upskill employees to cope with the changes. Organisations establish Human Resource Development (HRD) departments and initiate various activities to enhance employee skills and competencies.
Holding that HRD is a growth driver for an organisation, this programme aims at providing basic knowledge and better understanding of HRD theory and practices for HR/HRD/L&D professionals and line managers who are associated with HRD activities in their respective organisations.
- Live interactive instruction sessions delivered by expert faculty from XLRI Jamshedpur
- Direct-to-Device (D2D) programme accessed by smart phone/tablet/laptop/desktop
- Concepts explained using live corporate examples and general discussions
- Hands-on experience project and peer-based learning & networking
- Present insights relevant to participant’s workplace via live projects
- HRM and HRD
- Integrated HRD system
- HRD through learning and development
- Assessing learning needs
- Designing training and development programs
- Learning styles
- Measuring training effectiveness
- ROI process model
- HRD through coaching and mentoring
- HRD through career planning and development
- Live lectures
- Case studies and real-life examples
- Hands-on experience project
- Live project relevant to each participant’s workplace
Material would be provided by XLRI Jamshedpur for core learning and reference material will be prescribed.
Programme Duration & Schedule
The programme will be conducted over the course of 4 months with classes conducted once a week.
- Sundays: 12:15 pm to 3:15 pm
- Frequency: once in a week
- Inaugural session: Sunday, January 19th, 2020
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for working professionals/self-employed professionals/small entrepreneurs associated with or interested in HRD and allied activities.
Eligibility & Admission
- Only graduates with minimum one year of experience as on application close date, may apply.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates/Diploma (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 1 years of work experience (full- time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date
Participants attending the programme are required to have a minimum of 80% attendance to successfully complete the course.
Faculty (Programme Directors)
Professor M. Srimannarayana
M. A (Andhra University), Ph.D. (Utkal University)
Prof. Srimannarayana is a Gold medallist in M.A (IR & PM). After a brief corporate stint, he entered academia and has been associated with XLRI Jamshedpur for over 15 years now.
He is associated with various corporate organisations in the public and private sector for their consulting and training purposes.
He has published research papers in various national and international journals. His areas of interests include human resource management, talent acquisition and learning and development.
The professor is a member of various professional bodies such as:
- Association of Talent Development , USA
- Indian Society for Training and Development, India
- Indian Society of Labour Economics, India
- National HRD Network, India
Assessment and Certification
Participants will be evaluated on the basis of Live Project and Attendance. Participants have to conduct a live project on training and submit it at the end of the programme. Participants who pass in the live project and who attend the program with minimum 80% of attendance will be given a Certificate of Completion. Participants who don’t attain passing marks in the live project but log an attendance of minimum 70%, will be given a Certificate of Participation.
INR 45,000/- (Taxes extra as applicable)
GST extra as applicable
|Instalment 1||Instalment 2|
|Dates||12th January, 2020||25th February, 2020|
|Amount INR||INR 20,000/-||INR 25,000/-|
|Last Date of Admission||10th January, 2020|
|Selection by XLRI||Ongoing|
|Technical Orientation Session||TBD|
|Inaugural Session & Regular Session||19th January, 2020|