1. STRENGTHENING THE FOUNDATION
This module covers the basics of function and assess individual strengths to understand your style of leadership and work ethics.
- Concept of leadership
- Finance & accounting for the leaders and non finance executives
- Understanding customers, market operations and supply chain management
- Effective communication- for internal & external shareholders
- Strategic marketing & pricing techniques
2. SETTING THE DIRECTION- STRATEGIC THINKING
Introducing strategic thinking with a holistic approach. Driving organisational change through entrepreneurial thinking and building a clear collaborative structure.
- Visioning and goal setting
- Organisational strategy
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Stakeholder management and sustainability
- Building an ethical organisation
- Corporate strategy, alliances and M&A
3. STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION
Focusing and aligning short term objectives, structure systems and day to day actions with a strategic orientation.
- Designing organisational structure and controls
- Leveraging human resources
- Designing appropriate incentive systems
- Managing growth and new businesses
- Managing large projects
- Building teams & people management
4. LEADING CHANGE
The final module integrates the importance of stakeholder relations with organisation’s culture- and takes your view with having a clear understanding of the complexities and organisational capabilities required to drive change.
- Conflict resolution
- Effective negotiations
- Business turnaround management
- Risk & opportunity identification through individual projects
- Instilling high performance culture
- Designing creativity and innovation