Fee Refund policy for IIM C & IIM L Programs. This policy is applicable from the date of application received for all Institute.
• The User is expected to read the Program details and its benefits, which are available online on the website (www.Timestsw.com).
• Times Professional Learning (a Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.) (“TPL”) declare that any Fee payment once paid is neither refundable nor transferable towards any other student/programme/batch. GST will be charged at prevailing rates(currently @18%). Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the programme will have to be borne by the student.
• Registering at the web site does not entitle you to the right of admission/selection for the course.
• Candidate is Selected / Rejected by the selecting committee basis the defined eligibility criteria of the program.
• Candidate is expected to share all the required documents within the stipulated time during the registering process. Any delay in providing the mandatory documents / information while applying for the program will lead to disqualification from the admission process.
• In case the candidates’ profile is rejected by the Selecting committee / Institute the Application fee / Processing fee paid will be refunded within 3 weeks after the program start date.
• All the refunds will be made by cheques in the name of the applicant; no refund will be processed either by online transfer or in cash.
• TPL will not be responsible for any refunds arising out of any failures in online payments and in case the amount gets deducted from users saving/current account and does not get credited in TPL account, before the transaction is complete. Users in this case will have to contact either the Bank/TPL to clarify the same.
• Company reserves the right to modify and amend refund policy at its sole discretion.
• TPL and the institute together reserve the right to cancel courses at anytime. In the event that TPL or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive a full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
• The amount would be refunded to the payee, without any interest or compensation or damages or cost.
• If the Candidate opts to Drop out from the Program post accepting offer and paying fees, there will be no refund processed.
• In case the Loan application of the Candidate is rejected, TPL will not process any request for refunding the application / processing fees.